Aug.2012

Aug.2012
Mark and I ready for Blades wedding

The first ring

The first ring

Dec. 7 2011

Dec. 7 2011
the bell of Victory!

Reading the plaque

Reading the plaque
Patients ring this bell on their last treatment.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

A sleepy Saturday

It has been a very quiet Saturday and I have slept most of it away. I am amazed at how listless I feel. I made myself go to the store...a different one that I don't go to normally so that I could stop and see Colleen. It was a nice little drive and I got to get the cobwebs out of my head.  I came home to the most beautiful lavender tulips from Theresa and  a gorgeous card to match. She has such a gift for stamping. 
I am sort of playing with this blog thing again as you may or not be able to tell with the change in font. I stepped back for only a minute and it changed ...whatever.
I am so thankful that I have absolutely no nausea nor aches and pains of any kind only tired.
This morning I was up at 3:00 and I felt so energized...crazy steroid frenzie again. But I sure got a lot of things done in my office. I stayed up until 7:30 and then slept for a few hours while Mark and Steve worked on "the bedroom". Carpet layers were here but they were missing a piece of something or other and so they could not finish. It will be Monday before I can sleep in my"healing' room. Although quite honestly, I am healing already. I played some scripture cds that Jack and LeIsla have lent me while I cleaned and worked in my 'cubicle'.  LOVE working at home!!!!
Tomorrow is my birthday and some friends will come over for a bbq so if you have not been asked personally, please stop by because you know that you are invited. I hear that it is supposed to be very nice and sunny so am hoping that is true. 
Another great day in the neighborhood. !!!!!   Jesus reigns!  

1 comment:

patti said...

So glad to know you are not sick...that has been my hope and prayer from the start...glad you are enjoying working from home. Hope you have a wonderful B day tomorrow. Tom picked out your card today and it gave me a good laugh! But you will notice I said today...so it will be late getting to you...that way you can celebrate your
B day all week.