Aug.2012

Aug.2012
Mark and I ready for Blades wedding

The first ring

The first ring

Dec. 7 2011

Dec. 7 2011
the bell of Victory!

Reading the plaque

Reading the plaque
Patients ring this bell on their last treatment.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sister talk

Almost time for bed because I am really tired!  I can't write in my journal right now because Rach is upstairs and I don't want to appear rude. Wonder when that changed that I cared whether or not I was rude to my sister?  She grabbed me by the throat one time when we were young and threw me down on the couch...just thought I would throw that in. We have laughed like 2 kids today and then add Summer and Dana into the mix and it is total insanity. Before the day ended, Carol and Colleen and her children (my other grandchildren ) had joined the party. What fun! Anyway, tomorrow I go in for a cat scan and where ever that leads. . . Thank you for a great day Father, bless all of my friends and family. PS  Help me to resist the temptation to 'milk' this whole thing ;) My flesh is weak! tee hee

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Goodnight mama. Glad you had a good day. Thanks for the delish foods. Hasta manana. <3

raquel said...

Felt better seeing Julie after the big announcement. She still looks the same because I guess I expected her to be down and not doing anything. That will come later. We all had a good time laughing, eating and telling stories I'm sure the big "C" was in the back of everybodys mind like it was in mine....By the way, this sweet, giving & helpful precious woman threw a lit firecracker down my pants when we were little.