Aug.2012

Aug.2012
Mark and I ready for Blades wedding

The first ring

The first ring

Dec. 7 2011

Dec. 7 2011
the bell of Victory!

Reading the plaque

Reading the plaque
Patients ring this bell on their last treatment.

Monday, July 10, 2023

July 10,2023

I forgot all about my blog until I stumbled across it while I tried to find something else.

A very dreary and muggy day out but it seems rather a nice and not too hot one for right now.

The ringing in my head is pretty non stop but at least this morning it is only on my left side.  Sometimes I wonder if it's the brain lesion that I have ( can't  remember which side of my brain) and other times I drown out the noise with more noise from the television on just go outside to listen to the sounds of nature.  

"They" say that there is nothing "they" can do about tinnitus and that millions of people suffer from it but honestly I don't care, I just want to hear nothing for awhile!  I guess I can handle the noise in my head , it's the brain fog that comes with it on some days.  

This afternoon I will get out of myself and go to an AA meeting that some of us are taking to a friend that has terminal cancer of the liver and lungs.  She is so grateful when we show up.  I guarantee you that she feels way worse than I do so why am I whining?  This morning I read in one of my devos that "gratitude chips away at a complaining spirit"! GOOD stuff!  

I need good stuff! Don't you/?( whoever runs across this)  

One foot in front of the other.  I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me!

I truly believe that. Some  days are just hard.

No comments: